Advanced Sports Nutrition Supplements

Michie

Hi all, I while back I asked if anyone has tried these products.

Well I eventually decided to just try it after reading about it on there website.

All I can say is AWESOME!!! I have never experienced such incredible results from a supplement range before.

Has anyone else tried them also?

NO' date=' can you sell me some?
[/quote']

No Agteros it should be Do you have some free Samples for me . Like SportX didBig%20smile

Guest Agteros

NO' date=' can you sell me some?

[/quote']

No Agteros it should be Do you have some free Samples for me . Like SportX didBig%20smile

Hmmm shush Wink..... I'm trying to lure him out from behind his advertisement, and then I want to Censored all over him for posting in the wrong forum Big%20smileLOL

I am not selling the stuff.

Was asking anyone if they tried it.  And just saying I have, and am happy with the results

Who any way goes and advertises a product they sell on a forum anyway?

Is this not a cycling forum, were we help each other out with advice etc....

Hmm, well if this is a thread about helping each other and not selling stuff then I have had very good results with Whasp. It is of course anecdotal but the gels taste awfull and I get a real sustained release of energy from them. Eill buy more.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm' date=' well if this is a thread about helping each other and not selling stuff then I have had very good results with Whasp. It is of course anecdotal but the gels taste awfull and I get a real sustained release of energy from them. Eill buy more.

[/quote']

I have tried gels, but always find it leaves a bad taste and get the feeling like it is stuck in my throat.

Glad to hear you get a real sustained release of energy.. What I use, gives me the energy when I need it, without the 'buzz' that comes with them.

Why wouldnt you advertise and cell here? What better place to try to get a cyclist to use your product. Quite a few guys have advertised and sold and given away free samples here.

And most hubbers will be sceptical of a person whos first post is to say how good a product is Smile

Well I do not sell supplements. My job is warehousing.

Maybe others have advertised here, and promoted there products. But how would I do that when I'm not affliated to any supplement company?

What do you use?

Hey Larry, I have used other supplements, but now use the ASN brand, and am so far happy with it.

What do you use?

• 5 weeks later...

Why wouldnt you advertise and cell here? What better place to try to get a cyclist to use your product. Quite a few guys have advertised and sold and given away free samples here.

And most hubbers will be sceptical of a person whos first post is to say how good a product is Smile

My first post was not on how good a product is

On this issue of supplement....Everyone is saying you have to have gels and a carbohydrate drink when you ride to maximize your nutrition and bla bla bla bla bla, just like the USN logo says "it's all about results", but has ANYONE stopped to consider what all this crap does to your poor kidneys (the organ that has to filter all the synthetic sh*t you pump into your body?

or has anyone stopped the USN guy and asked him about the side effects of the crap he peddles to idiots who spend too much time looking at themselves in the gym???

(i'm not dissing on the gym-goers here, i am one too) but life (and exercise) is so much better when you do it naturally....wanna keep energized and hydrated on a ride....bananas and water work GREAT....going for longer that 4 hours...make a sandwich and take extra water...wanna build muscle? eat properly and plan your diet around your training...it's not that hard, just think about it...gels, power drinks and protein/phedra cut *** is just making one or two twat's VERY WEALTHY, (see mr. USN's ride at the epic this year) and your the one who has to live with kidney failure, a limp dick, and all kinds of other complications they didn't mention.

Agent green, and lets ditch cycling computers and any modern tech that helps us as well. Dude get with the programme, scientific nutrition will help you. No need for discussion. Ask Tim Noaks if you have doubt

so will beetroot...and you won't need a dialysis machine later on when your kidneys stop working. "scientific nutrition" does not take into account years of continued use. they just test it to see if it's safe for consumption and whether any significant amount of people have any reactions to said ***. I'm not suggesting we ditch technology or science in the quest to improve...just remember you only get ONE body and your likely to screw it up if you are all about results (which you can also gain using traditional healthy methods)