Which upgrade do you regret?

stewie911

Which of these upgrades do you regret?  

1. 1. Which of these upgrades do you regret?

• Going from R200 sunglasses to R1500+ sunglasses
    • Hard Tail to Soft Tail
    • MTB alluminium to MTB carbon
    • Road alluminium to road carbon
    • Normal wheels to tubeless
    • Shorts to bibs
    • No regrets

I had a redhead, left her for a brunette. Very twitchy, crazy, but all in all a great ride.......oh wait.... wrong upgrade.

I had a redhead' date=' left her for a brunette.

[/quote']

Call me crazy, but that sounds more like a downgrade.

You traded a redhead for a Brunette? Are you mad?! Thats like trading a Lambo for a Tazz... Mud Dee2009-10-07 05:47:27

I had a redhead' date=' left her for a brunette. [/quote']Call me crazy, but that sounds more like a downgrade.

smiley36.gif would have to agree!

I upgraded my old playbike from rigid to suspension, which meant I had to get a disc compatible front wheel, a disc brake, and rotor. Spend about R2000 in total. Retired the bike about a month later when I bought the GT. Took all the goodies off when I sold it.

What a waste.

Upgraded MTB - cooler frame and better group set. not Carbon, but being a roadie Alu is 100% for me. NO regrets !

luckily i didnt use the R1500+ sunglasses on a ride last week, used the R200 ones, blew off my helmet when looking back, a car drove over them and left them in pieces!

So no regrets on upgrades!

You traded a redhead for a Brunette? Are you mad?! Thats like trading a Lambo for a Tazz...

Whats wrong with a tazz ?? driving a TT (toyota tazz) is lekka man. Save money in car payments, service cheap, get you from home to work and back. can drive to races and the beach.

People would not try and steal your car - its not as pimpable as `n City Golf.

Rather spend that extra cash on bike upgrades Wink if you have extra cash that is

No regrets wrt cycling, however, on some mornings I do regret upgrading from beer to Captain & Coke the night before...

Soft tails can't climb, weighing 112kg does not help either. It like riding on a trampoline.