Pics of the weekend ride.

Slowbee

Taken on the ride from Swellendam to Infanta and onto De Hoop.

We live in an awesome country!!

20091019_140018_Resize_of_Resiz.JPG

20091019_140136_Resize_of_Resiz.JPG

20091019_140302_Resize_of_Resiz.JPG

Slowbee2009-10-19 14:04:02

mitsu at infanta there were alot of whales and really close. Was realy fantastic to sit and have lunch watching the whales play.

The total trip was 150 - 160 km's.

I did 110 on Saturday, Swellendam to Infanta and then back to De Hoop.

Sunday De Hoop to Bredarsdorp about 50km.

By the way Slowbee looks like an awesome ride. Did you ride alone if so did you have a back-up vehicle?

My kind of ride/slog as my technical skills are not that great I prefer this at the moment. Epic all day rides love em.Thumbs%20Up

Come to think of it a real dumbass question someone must of taken the pics um here's my signErmm

Come to think of it a real dumbass question someone must of taken the pics um here's my signErmm

i wonder if admin will change your nick from Dirty Twin, to Killer Ninja, To Dumbass ?

I am trying to get used to riding point to point as opposed to starting and ending in the same place. And also being on the bike for long periods so these kind of rolling overberg hills, with contstant down and up are good training. The mrs was in a vehicle, as she is wanting to get a feel for being support at DD.

Jeez' date=' that is the kind of stuff you miss out on when you are here up in GP. Cry[/quote']

Or in Kuwait, there's nothing but desert, desert, sand, oil and more desert out here...

smiley19.gif