Tread Mag Spring Edition: Dirty Twin, Spud & Thug

Dibles

Arrived home to find the latest copy of Tread waiting for me. Big%20smile Needless to say all my plans for the evening went out the window. Great mag as per usual Clap

Congrats to Dirty Twin and Spud for their "maiden" article. Great article by Thuggie too. There are a few more Hubbers whose real names I recognise but I can't remember their Hub names! Embarrassed (Holy, you don't get a special mention as you always feature.)

This mag always makes me feel like getting on my bike and heading off to explore.

Well done Tread!
Mandibles2009-10-22 12:18:10

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmm maybe I should pen my righting scills. Maybe tread reeders want to here about dashing in the desert, ok maybe the dessert?

mmmmm maybe I should pen my righting scills. Maybe tread reeders want to here about dashing in the desert' date=' ok maybe the dessert?

[/quote']

Dashing in the dessert would make an interesting read!

smiley36.gif

EEEKkk!! Still need to get my hands on a copy!! Can't wait!!

EEEEKkkk!! You skrikked me.

Still waiting for my sub copy via our SA office.Cry

Got mine on Wednesday. Great Mag as usual. Love it. Now it just need to increase to maybe the 6 or 8 per year.

Yip, got mine last night. Needless to say I didn't sleep much. I really enjoyed Thugs SS article. It has motivated me to finish my SS this weekend.

Also nice to see HR including some beer and music. smiley4.gif

Got a copy dropped off at the office the other day and I'm still reading through it. Really good material. Keep it up.

(The price of our Giant is wrong though. Should be R26 300.00)

Hopefully mine is in my po box to read this weekend, then i can give my expert opinion on the mag but not dissapointed thus far.

I really enjoyed Thugs SS article. It has motivated me to finish my SS this weekend.

[/img]

I can help with that smiley2.gif

haven't received mine yet, must be a cape town thing......

Got mine yesterday. Needless to say that the boerewors got a bit burned last night since my attention was not completely focussed on the fire. Funny thing, last night I had a nightmare - I did not win the Ibis, some bird did....