Cadence Nutrition

Cadence Nutrition makes sense as their focus is on boosting the immune system as well as the performance of cyclists, they also "only" focus on one sport unlike other sport nutritional labels out there.

i use the Revolution drink (i think it as protien in it as well) - so far so good - got it from Slipstream Cycles.

It also has nutrients that helps support VO2 Max, helps reduce inflammation of the joints, interesting some of the nutrients also reduce pre - race nerves and stress... ++++++ other very interesting nutrients The product is really unique, nothing else out there that has what Revolution has... see for youself

Cadence Nutrition has another awesome product that is called "Wattage Booster" - Red Blood Cell and Strength Formulation.... All natural, all good, safe, healthy and legal!!!!

Dude, there are lots of companies focusing on cycling and endurance sports. Do yourself a favor, go and look at www.firstendurance.com. They sponsor both Gerolsteiner and Discovery and are very focused on cycling.

First Endurance has a product called Optygen. I could not believe what a difference that stuff makes. I dont joke if I say it had a 15% increase in my performance. But I cannot see how it is different from other performance enhancing products and I would not be surprised or mind if they ban it. They dont seem to market it in SA anymore and I havent bothered to order it off the net.

I am not biased and I might give your product a go.

epoh2007-05-24 03:06:01

Cadence Nutrition is soley for cycling - rumour has it that their product for VO2 Max is going to knock the socks off 1st Endurance Optygen. I know 1st Endurance very well, good products...however it is over priced and the products that I have used from Cadence work "the best" for me....

Also I want a product that focuses on my sport only.... That is Cycling...not running, or any other endurance sports... I think the concept rocks, but each to his/her own....

Cadence Nutrition is soley for cycling - rumour has it that their product for VO2 Max is going to knock the socks off 1st Endurance Optygen. I know 1st Endurance very well' date=' good products...however it is over priced and the products that I have used from Cadence work "the best" for me....

Also I want a product that focuses on my sport only.... That is Cycling...not running, or any other endurance sports... I think the concept rocks, but each to his/her own....
[/quote']

To be honest, I cannot see how cycling is significantly different from other endurance sport in terms of the nutrients required to feed your body. Powerbar, First Endurance, Cytomax, High 5 etc. spend millions to improve and develop their products and they have been around for years. Their products are well documented and researched.

I am so gatvol of all these useless synthetic products that do nothing for your body. This Cadence stuff does not even have a proper website and nor does it have any scientific facts to back up anything you are saying. Go read how well the First Endurance products are documented, they actually explain the science behind their products and have examples of how the human body absorbs it. They have won many awards for their products that have been evaluated by other scientists etc. Those guys are on top of their game.

First Endurance : We are committed to using only the highest-quality ingredients. We

employ the latest technological advancements and demand the finest

packaging materials to protect the product from the elements (moisture,

oxygen and UV degradation). Only when we are 100% satisfied that these

standards are met, do we offer the products to you.

They dont just make the above statement, they can back it up.

Furthermore they put each batch of product through a Certificate of Analysis process stating every active and inactive substance giving you a complete breakdown of what the product consist of.

I am sorry, you have not convinced me. Give me the science and case studies of the Cadence products. Explain to me what quality control process they are following etc. You probably cant give me anything.

As I said before, this Cadence stuff just sounds like another synthetic product on the market and I am very cautious when it comes to new products. I'd rather pay more for a product and know what I am getting.

epoh2007-05-24 13:53:50

You have mentioned all very good products... which i have used...

Like i said in my last reply it works for "me" this is a forum where we pass "our" opinions... if you get a tub or bottle of Cadence Nutritional products you will find what you are looking for.

Re; Website... I am sure all companies have the right to upgrade r improve their website.

Why don't you just email the info email address as i did, the guy is pretty good at getting back to you. what he suggests makes sense.

I am sure Kevin Evans would not use Cadence's entire range if the quality and product was below standard.

If you are "Gatvol" can I suggest looking at your diet...

You are:

a.) not getting enough carbs... too higher protein diet.

b.) too much carbs and too little protein...which means you are more than likely ( remember I am just making suggestion ) lacking in an essential amino acid called tryptophan, which plays a very important role in helping your brain produce serotonin - "your feel good hormone."

if you believe your diet is fine, i suggest you go down to your local health store and aquire 1 or all of the following products:

Omega 3 - fish oils

Tryptophan

5 - HTP

Sceletium

GABA

Kava - if you can get it

Glutamine

Taurine

and a good whey based protein shake!

All you can take lots of Optygen by 1st Endurance it has a nutrient called  rhodiola rosea, which is not just VO2 adaptogen but originally used a "good mood" stimulant!

If you try one or all of these products I am sure you will feel a lot less "gatvol" and realise that each to "his/her" own.

I am also giving my opinion and I am not discrediting your product, all I am asking is for the science behind the product and some proof to back up what you are saying about it. Right now, you haven't given me anything and you haven't answered my questions in the previous post.

As the consumer, understand that if you are serious about your health you are not just going to buy any tom dick and harry's products. Why should I change from a reputable product with a multi million dollar backing to a one man band show? Quality products of this nature require expensive laboratories and factories with well defined standards, policies and procedures. I am not sure this product has it? Maybe it has, but I haven't seen any proof.

Thanks for the diet tips but there is nothing wrong with my diet. What I meant was in general I am gatvol of people wasting their money on k@k products and them thinking they are getting something out of it.

Look, I think you can give Kevin Evans water and he will still beat most people.

epoh2007-05-25 00:26:40