New Ninja/special forces tool

AndreZA

I'm gonna be rich. I've got a tool that ninjas or the special forces can use to hook and grab stuff. It's got a 99.9% success rate of hooking the 1st time, maybe not on the desired place, but nonetheless. It is called a bungee cord and almost everybody with a bicycle uses them. They look like this.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Images/Models/Full/8502.jpg

It amazes me how that single hook can hook on everything while you are busy strapping the bikes up. If it's not the spokes it's the cable or bottle cage. Sometimes even the chain. Someone must make one that is closed and when you need to hook, you open it. Almost like those clasps you get on lanyards.

Good one Mampara, tis true,

another thing that freaks me out is how tangled an ipod's earphones can get. I swear i roll them up neatly and when i take it out again , they have a sailor/fishermans knot in them. Then i get on the bike and they wrap around the Brake levers, handlebars, stem.......donder

Know how you feel. Similar situation with the Camelbak mouthpiece.

Easy fix for that - buy and ride a road bike.smiley4.gif

Now why would I want to down grade ? Wink

Clown.Clown

Clown.Clown

do that, but NEVER, NEVER NEVER ride you road bike with the Camelbak, cause thats gonna set of another 50 page thread, and nobody's in a mood for that shyteLOL

I do it (Ride road bike with camelbak sometimes) and i ride with MTB shoes on a road bike and a mtb helmet with ........dare i say it....... A PEAK! SCANDAL! Oh the road bike is a raleigh too and I hardly ride it.   Bring on the 50 pages!

I do it (Ride road bike with camelbak sometimes) and i ride with MTB shoes on a road bike and a mtb helmet with ........dare i say it....... A PEAK! SCANDAL! Oh the road bike is a raleigh too and I hardly ride it.   Bring on the 50 pages!

With you there Mutt. So deff gonna have my Camel, Mtb shoes, Peak and all fo rthe 94.7

You got an issue? grab a tissue.

Hey mampara, I have heard of these stretchy ninja things, where can one get them? that has to beat the velcro straps, pool noodles and old tubes i been using.

Mutt, I also use MTB shoes on my road bike - and I don't even have a MTB to go with the shoes!

Show me the style aficionados, and I'll show you people I don't associate with very easily.