Manufacturer support of racing

ChrisH

Probike (Raleigh,Ritchey and others) and Dragons (Giant) seem to have gotten there business models right.  From the outside they appear to be professional, well organised companies.  Service levels are generally excellent and retailers (and hence consumers) get a benefit from dealing directly through them rather than through online companies.

If they can get it right, then there is no reason why others (J&J is a great example) should be useless both in price and in terms of service.

I agree with ChrisH though.  The wholesalers really need to take more responsibility for their product.  More innovative marketing (foreign ads stuck into local rags is not innovative), better support of the local expo's (which the closest we have to trade fairs) and improved timing on obtaining the latest products as they are released (Dragons is one that falls short in this area generally).

ChrisH, there was the Daimond back 3day Mtb race last year, they said Raleigh might take over as sponcer this year since Keven Evans is always winning the damn race!OuchLOL any news on that? Marius2007-05-18 05:36:06

Keven Evans is always winning the damn race!OuchLOL any news on that?
I'm sure he'll win again. Unless I..... No he'll win again..LOL

****that!!! I'm kicking his ass this year!!!LOLWink

Thats what I say each year. Atleast last year I almost finished one stage with him..ConfusedLOL

yeah, last year I let him win, I just cruzed with Lilo and still ended like 10mins after him after each stage, think this year I'll show himLOLWink ok, so I'm lying about the 10mins!!!

*astonished face*
*rubs eyes*
*looks at words again*
Oh, kicking

ChrisH, High time they take you of your medication, what's it been? like 3week after the fall?? How's the head?? sorry arm doing??Wink

Why you not kicking ass at province champs this weekend?

I'm only peaking for the Daimond back race...whaahahahahaha!! Nah, you right, I suck hiehiehieLOL