pedestrians - get out of my way!

kamikaze

I bet you on TheShoeSA.co.za there is the same debate going on - about all the cyclist f*cking up all the nice walking trails in the Spruit with their constant braking and killing little helpless trees trying to find their place in the world to produce oxygen for us homosapiens.

I reckon se should all strap hattori hanzo steel to our Camelbaks and the dog walkers lazers to their dogs and we can have an awesome death match showdown duel on the rocks next to the river.

If that fails we can always try and be more considerate torwards our fellow man & canine.

Very MTV death match there Ricky ... LETS GET IT ON!!!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

juts buy yourself a road bike then you are set kamikaze?LOL
and be associated with those gays.....never! smiley15.gif

?

I was just wondering if you have any friends???????

He must have friends , how else would he be able to test if his maize is still working ?

Kamikaze I can't help to wonder how old you are!! 15 maybe?? Stop being such a "know it all" respectless @sshole!! and get off the hub and try to make some real friends cause you're sure not getting it done on the hub!!

But no really how old are you?

Im having such a good laugh at many here who took this post seriously... LOL

If you cant see that it was tongue in cheek, then I overestimated the intelligence level here...

The frothing and insulting..... instead of actually reading the original post properly... eish..

And no, Im not Kamikaze..

i love this forum' date=' so easy to get the blood pressures up smiley15.gif [/quote']

Thought so.

He is just trying to wind everyone up.

Dont take him seriously.

Just been a troll.

20091112_054544_Troll_spray.jpg

Im having such a good laugh at many here who took this post seriously... LOL

If you cant see that it was tongue in cheek....

?

?

thanx kdee, at least some people out there have a sense of humor...

the rest better stay out of my way. the world is MY playground and i wont tolerate anal retentives!

Just as long as you behave.

Otherwise I will need to cycle all the way to YOU, with that milage  my blood is going to be boiling over.

Daddy does not want to come looking for you. 
cytomax2009-11-12 10:19:17

Guest Agteros

every afternoon' date=' be it on the outskirts of joburg or on the braamfontein spruit, i encounter people (or people with dogs on long tangly leashes) who are oblivious to the fact that i'm bearing down on them from behind at 30+ km/h.

(i dont know why, but they always seem to have their backs facing me)

now, on the one hand i am greatful to these pedestrians as it is the soles of their feet which have treaded out the single track that i am so eagerly enjoying, but on the other hand i dont want to have a collision with them either.

what do i do?

a friend has suggested i bark like a rabid rotweiler.

this is VERY effective (i mean people literally dive headlong into the bushes and out of the way), but my throat gets sore after the 3rd bark.

BARK! BARK!

20091112_020536_rott.jpg[/quote']

Riiiteeee .......

we want respect from the cars/taxis/buses/trucks

but we do not show respect to other road users

If this is meant to be tongue in the cheek it did not come across as such... Maybe sprinkle some smileys (and winkeys) throughout your post?

In any case, reading your post it is obvious that the fault is with you as you are going faster than what the situation dictates (your own admission... other words)

Otherwise I will need to cycle all the way to YOU' date=' with that milage  my blood is going to be boiling over.

Daddy does not want to come looking for you. 
[/quote']

We will sponsor U per kmClap and then U sort him outDead for calling roadies GAYWinkBig%20smileLOLTongueWinkLOL

Otherwise I will need to cycle all the way to YOU' date=' with that milage? my blood is going to be boiling over.

Daddy does not want to come looking for you.?[/quote']

?

We will sponsor U per km and then U sort him out for calling roadies GAY

I second that! Kill him!!!!! :)

Slowly!!  I mean kill him slowly...tie him up and feed him to a mad rodweiler will be a good beginning...Wink

Slowly!!? I mean kill him slowly...tie him up and feed him to a mad rodweiler will be a good beginning...

want to kill him for that but i fully support his point about pedestrians, i get it on the road everyday, realy pissis me off

Guest Agteros

who are oblivious to the fact that i'm bearing down on them from behind at 30+ km/h.

(i dont know why' date=' but they always seem to have their backs facing me)

[/quote']

juts buy yourself a road bike then you are set kamikaze LOL

This all sounds like an undercover tailgunner.... smiley36.gif

who are oblivious to the fact that i'm bearing down on them from behind at 30+ km/h. (i dont know why' date=' but they always seem to have their backs facing me)
[/quote']
juts buy yourself a road bike then you are set kamikaze LOL

This all sounds like an undercover tailgunner.... smiley36.gif

Maybe he is struggling to open the closet doorBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileLOL