To all cyclists on Sunday

davem

Please do not drop your gel wrappers and other litter on the streets of our beautiful city.

Please carry the used wrappers and drop at the next water point or the finish. Tuck it in the leg of your shorts or pocket until the time is right.

Even better, when you go to the Expo buy a small gel bottle. It will save you lots of time on the bike. There is at least one stand selling them.

davem2009-11-13 03:46:02

Thumbs%20Up Shot Dave! Pity the organizers didnt do a campaign. If you really want at the end of Moray drive, I am pretty sure our supporters will take them from you if you stop and ask nice enought.

Please be careful for all the holes in the road due to stolen man hole covers.

If you see water flowing on the side of the road, be careful of breathing in bacterial spores since its almost certainly some overflowing sewerage.

Try not get distracted by all the cras advertising in almost every conceivable location all the highways an byways

Smile at and big up all the Metro Cops who for once are doing something useful.

kosmonooit2009-11-13 03:53:22

Please be careful for all the holes in the road due to stolen man hole covers.

If you see water flowing on the side of the road' date=' be careful breathing in bacterial spores since its almost certainly some overflowing sewerage.

Try not get distracted by all the cras advertsing in almost every conceivable location all the higways an byways

Smile and big up all the Metro Cops who for once are doing something useful.

[/quote']

Can throw some bar ones at them? I did it to some of the marshals at Shova and trust me I was popular Big%20smile