BOS's pride and Joy

Bos

MT- Jy is n weird seun.. My old Easton's were 100% at 685mm, these ones are just so light.. and thats all really.. Im a weeny arnt I ..I cant be BOS and weeny at the same time.. mm. So ok, Im losing that bar.

Fleming, Im not In knysna this year.. pitty but Im going to California. Going to miss knysna but hell, someone's got to do it.

I was supposed to go to our 10 year matric Reunion this passed weekend but I did something else in stead. Mabe its DENIAL...

Dirt*girl did'nt Invite me over for a braai In George eitherWink, so I had no reason to go to knysna.

I just stayed In the CT and did a bit oftokai,  posing, @ fat tubes at Bettiesbay and triathlon sunday. the good life.

20091117_073559_10834_343015225.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooit broer, daai skin suit van joune is wierd - tooit like a tiger!!! The only reason you think I am weird cause i grew up in George - oh, wait, um ja ok i see your point!

Tell me this, does that thing chaffe you with the high seatpost? And didn't the marshall see that your legs are attached just under your shoulders - lanky mofo Big%20smile

Nooit broer' date=' daai skin suit van joune is wierd - tooit like a tiger!!! The only reason you think I am weird cause i grew up in George - oh, wait, um ja ok i see your point!

Tell me this, does that thing chaffe you with the high seatpost? And didn't the marshall see that your legs are attached just under your shoulders - lanky mofo Big%20smile [/quote']

Haha, legs start under my arms, *** man,  LOLLOL like a washing peg, LOLLOL

And on your other question, you take the "skinsuit" off when you cycle dumbass.

My old Easton's were 100% at 685mm' date=' these ones are just so light.. and thats all really.. Im a weeny arnt I ..I cant be BOS and weeny at the same time.. mm. So ok, Im losing that bar.

[/quote']

Bos, are they OS and low or high rise?

What are you doing with them?

My old Easton's were 100% at 685mm' date=' these ones are just so light.. and thats all really.. Im a weeny arnt I ..I cant be BOS and weeny at the same time.. mm. So ok, Im losing that bar.

[/quote']

Bos, are they OS and low or high rise?

What are you doing with them?

they are not oversize but I have a shim which Im using which you can have If you would want it. Its a great bar.. Bloody expensive and Id vever ever be able to afford one again so thats why I was running them really.

I will E-mail you a pic, If you like. Make me a offer. Otherwise I will just use them for racing. like I said.. weight is something stupid like 1305g!

hey' date=' you bring me back some Reeses Pieces from the states...and we can have a braai! hee heee

[/quote']

Youre taking the Peees arnt you?.. these Reeses Pieces..who the hell calls something Reeses Pieces If I ask them for that the oke wil probably either arrest me or piss himself laughing.

Ok, I just googled it.. It actually looks like skittles. I will bring you some. We have a braaiBig%20smile