BOS's pride and Joy

Bos

I have saved so much cash lately, and sold so many things, I couldn?t resist spending some of it at Chainreaction<?: prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

So before I rode tokai Saturday morning NOX111/hubber  and friend took some nice Pics of my steed. I race this bike, Im never getting a HT again. I bomb trails with it, as hard as I bloody well feel like it, so I beleve no bike should tell me how I need to ride, Up or down.

For your enjoyment. My Blur Lt with Revelation, Hope wheels and other tasty bits. Once I get the home anodizing right my cranks are going sait black and I will get some blue crank bolts. 

tadah

20091116_011003_IMG_8640.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She is beautiful bos... nicely done! What about white cables?

Cant decide If I want blue or white? Im just finishing these cables as the shifters came with them. Im feeling blue..Confused

She is beautiful bos... nicely done! What about white cables?

Cant decide If I want blue or white? Im just finishing these cables as the shifters came with them. Im feeling blue..Confused

I just think the white cables would add balance.

It was 13kg with crosrides, other heavy tires a 685mm bar, XT shadow der and LX crank the old stuff, I think around 12.3  at the moment. not bad for a 5'' bike.

The wheels are now Hope hubs withDT Revelution spokes, Sun EQ 23 rims (420g each) the bars are the Easton EC90 monkeylight SL (lightest riserbar ever made)

Seat and post is new, Its the new 2010 Mtb Race seat to go between the Gobi and the Airione Its calles the Tundra, and has Ti rails. the seat and post goes with the rest of the stuff like its made for it.

Brakes are new limited edd Deore!! haha I know, deore.. It was cheap and Its pretty, all that matters.

Agree she is a beaut' date=' one thing to add might be a blue seat clamp [/quote']

Ja.. a KCNC one. The charcoal crankarms are going to even out the colour scheme a bit, the silver cranks looks crap.

Bos,

Once again proves a slightly heavier, but properly balanced bike will serve you better then something that is light but handles like a pig.