Banks screwing the consumer

Help.Me.

The banks not there to help you just to F@CK you for as much as they can, they are the biggest bunch of two faced liars you will every meet in your life. As I always say

I WOULD RATHER MY SISTER WORK IN A WHORE HOUSE THAN MY BROTHER WORK FOR THE BANK smiley36.gif

Just make sure what you signed for' date=' it's easy to blame banks, insurers, medical aids etc but we often are the cause of our own misery because we sign without reading[/quote']

Or understanding.....

Legal documents are by neccessity often convoluted and complicated documents. Most people simply don't understand the ramifications of the documents they are signing and are either too lazy or too embarressed to ask. While the banks generally aren't out to screw you, they like to make sure ALL their options are open so should they feel the need do something in the future, they can.

The attornies make a pile of cash for doing the job and with every property I have been involved with there has always at least 1 error somewhere in the documents. You have an obligation to yourself to make sure the documents are correct and that you understand them - don't be afraid to take 2-3 hours of someones time getting them to explain every bit you are unsure of - and send them back to correct errors. Remember you are paying a good chunk of cash.

The banks not there to help you just to F@CK you for as much as they can' date=' they are the biggest bunch of two faced liars you will every meet in your life. As I always say

I WOULD RATHER MY SISTER WORK IN A WHORE HOUSE THAN MY BROTHER WORK FOR THE BANK smiley36.gif [/quote']

I suppose you think in both cases she'll screw clients out of their money

Thanks for all the advice/info , it seems i am not the only one that got screwed.....another can of worms!!