CSA and Sylvia Dale

wheels

What is going on with CSA. I heard that Sylvia won her case against CSA and that CSA have to pay her a 6 figure. 

We all heard about the bad rumors why Carinus and his team got rid of her. Now that she is found not guilty nobody says anything or take the blame for it.

No money for cyclists but plenty money for laywers and legal costs. Is this perhaps the reason why Carinus has left CSA?

The latest is that Mr Davids , track commisioner has also resighned due to allegations and  fights with Mr David Belairs. 

The structure at CSA is now.

COO - vacant

CEO - vacant

Track commisioner- vacant

Mecanic- Who knows - Vacant as well ?

The fight with the mecanic , Mally is also not over yet. He took them to labour court and now they try to settle with him. 

Yes and the poor cyclist keep on paying. Any comments.  

wheels2009-12-09 06:07:06

wheels' date=' do you have a link to a more detailed story who Sylvia is ?

[/quote']

Sylvia? Isn't she that chick from that song? Dr Hook sang a song about her and her motherConfused

If only CSA was as well run as something like British Cycling. I regularly read the Cycle Sport magazine and how BC operate is incredible compared to CSA. Maybe with so many vacancies maybe it is an opportunity to wipe it clean and restart. Why don't we put hubbers in those positions? It can only be good!

wheels' date=' do you have a link to a more detailed story who Sylvia is ?

[/quote']

Sylvia? Isn't she that chick from that song? Dr Hook sang a song about her and her motherConfused

Shocked, and she sued the CSA .... now I have read it all.

As a real aside' date=' what do the positions involve ? Are they full time positions ?  [/quote']

Good question. At the moment I suppose they involve taking cyclists' money and doing nothing.

Which do you want? COO or CEO? LOL

What is going on with CSA. I heard that Sylvia won her case against CSA and that CSA have to pay her a 6 figure. 

We all heard about the bad rumors why Carinus and his team got rid of her. Now that she is found not guilty nobody says anything or take the blame for it.

No money for cyclists but plenty money for laywers and legal costs. Is this perhaps the reason why Carinus has left CSA?

The latest is that Mr Davids ' date=' track commisioner has also resighned due to allegations and  fights with Mr David Belairs. 

The structure at CSA is now.

COO - vacant

CEO - vacant

Track commisioner- vacant

Mecanic- Who knows - Vacant as well ?

The fight with the mecanic , Mally is also not over yet. He took them to labour court and now they try to settle with him. 

Yes and the poor cyclist keep on paying. Any comments.  

[/quote']

If only My Race was also a vacant post ... although, the way they handle the registration process it seems as if nobody is home.
new2MTB2009-12-09 06:37:20

right you are appointed mechanic

who's head of entertainment ?

dirt*girlBig%20smile!  Along with her sister, she already organisers all the social functions for her local mountain bike club...