fun and laughter at SA's...

nellie

My first SA's - all i can say is WOW!!! what an experience!

Met so many new people and i enjoyed suffering in the TT as well as supporting the rest of the guys and girls (those i knew and even those i don't).

Psycho (you lived up to your alias), Mud Dee, MWNN, Crux, Duathlete, Savage and all the others - it was great to meet you and cool to get to know some of you a little better!

i took a few photos...so here goes (any other people - Mud Dee, Jellytot, MWNN springs to mind - who took photo's, feel free to add on!)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MWNN and...erm, somebody please help!?ConfusedEmbarrassed

20070603_181503_IMG_1827.JPG

(lyk my ek is maar nie baie goed met raaiskote nie, so ek gaan maar liewer die mense wat TCS ken s? wie by MWNN is...het behoorlik my naam G@T gemaak toe ek met Psycho staan en praat. Daar stop toe 'n TCS ou 'n entjie weg, en oortuig dat dit Spinnekop is skree ek toe "hi Spidey"Big%20smile hmmm...toe nie Spidey nie, want die ou kyk my snaaks aan en Psycho s? vir my dat daai eintlik Copman isEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed OOOOPS!!! Sorry Copman en Spidey!...blonde oomblik!)

TitusTi relaxed at the start...

20070623_135351_TitusTi.JPG

sorry, photo quality sucks because of resizingCry...will see if i can fix it a bit later.
nellie2007-06-23 13:54:02

Bionic and Acsis (can't make out exactly who it is) riders.

20070603_191234_IMG_1858.JPG

Btw...thought the rule for armwarmers was no words/lettering???

This guy - respect!!! He was alone from the first round and i saw him come past us quite a few times!Clap

20070603_191737_IMG_1863.JPG