fun and laughter at SA's...

nellie

The organisation was very good, course was hell, but allover a very nice weekend.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A flat for TCS's Petri (i think - feel free to correct the blonde if i'm wrongEmbarrassed)

20070603_201449_IMG_1964.JPG

Nope not Petri

Dis Petri daai... Maar waar's ons Mini...?Confused

Cry Sadly, the Mini had a heart attack on the way to Bloem, after an altercation with a piece of Truck Tyre lying in the middle of the road just going past Winburg...

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/SAMini01.jpg

Cry Sadly' date=' the Mini had a heart attack on the way to Bloem, after an altercation with a piece of Truck Tyre lying in the middle of the road just going past Winburg...

[/quote']

Oops and have you broken the news to Mrs Cruxie yet and if so where are you sleeping now ??? LOL

Hey, nice photo's Nellie. Nice to see all of you in Bloem and enjoying our flat roads so much!!!!Big%20smile

Cry Sadly' date=' the Mini had a heart attack on the way to Bloem, after an altercation with a piece of Truck Tyre lying in the middle of the road just going past Winburg...

[/quote']

Oops and have you broken the news to Mrs Cruxie yet and if so where are you sleeping now ??? LOL
Yep, Luckily I was in Bloem for a couple of days, so I hope it's safe to go home now!!!!LOL

Agge nee.....................jammer om te hoor en te sien van die mini Cry

Nou het jy 'n goed genoeg verskoning om daai nuwe Snitscher kit te kry vir die mini Wink

Guest Michelle

Nooooo.. not the mini!! Cry  I hope she gets better soon!

Ohhhh nooooo..... Dead

I have an error with my internet explorer can't upload any of Photo Fairy's pictures. Any volunteers with a fast internet connection where I can email it to?Star

Guest Big H

Crux moes julle die BM.....ooops Mini sleep na die eina!!!!!! Ek sien die towing eye is ingeskroef. Dit lyk of die oil cooler of radiator kon seergekry het??????

Nellie: great picsThumbs%20Up I'm the mystery TCS rider on the second pic with MWNN.

We had lots of fun in Bloem, it was a great SA's.