Groenkloof "hub" ride 3 jan 2010

PHIL BUYS SPORTS

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude' date=' i may be tryin' somethin' a little different for this ride... smiley2.gif [/quote']

Are you asking me if you can use my Unicycle??? If so you are more than welcomeLOL

dude' date=' i may be tryin' somethin' a little different for this ride... smiley2.gif [/quote']Are you asking me if you can use my Unicycle??? If so you are more than welcomeLOL

smiley36.gif

nah, still on two wheels! it's a beeeeeg secret! will see how it goes on the spruit first...but, hey, yeah bring it with. will give it another bash. think the last time i was on one was in sleepy hollow smiley4.gif

Cool looking forward to see the matsjienBig%20smile

Sleepy hollow is bad, bad, very bad place (actually a leke kind of bad)!!!! But it does bring back some good memoriesLOLLOLLOL

it's not what you'd expect to see on the trails smiley2.gif

i don't know if it's sleepy hollow that's bad...or the peeps that went there smiley36.gif just one word: BACKFLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reckon I may make a cameo appearance ....

Rather that than a commando appearance!

I'm in for the ride, will try to convince the wife to come with to start the fire while we ride.

My bike is a bit ringed so probably wont ride, will bring the extended family of kids for a trundle in the parking and the braai is definitely on. Remind me where we'll park