thurs 07 jan race route ride

firewolf

Coolhi ya all?  anybody interested in a five am, thurs morn training ride on the olympic race route?  can meet at the start point at five 15am. relaxed pace.. not race pace. just to loosen the legs and checkout the route.. firewolf2010-01-06 04:49:52

Olympic race route? Sorry, I'm not in London... Or are you in China? Already done that route...

right. allow me to .. the olympic cycles pres les ride for sight race route.  weather gonna be good in the am for a nice easy cruise along the race route.  we meet at the start point five am.

In cape town parlance: "sheet, olympic cycles pres les ride for sight race" route, that's a mouthfull... Try saying that 3 times fast with a mouth full of blue train.

In cape town parlance: "sheet' date=' olympic cycles pres les ride for sight race" route, that's a mouthfull... Try saying that 3 times fast with a mouth full of blue train. [/quote']

have u tried it ?

In cape town parlance: "sheet' date=' olympic cycles pres les ride for sight race" route, that's a mouthfull... Try saying that 3 times fast with a mouth full of blue train. [/quote']

have u tried it ?

You first dear... I value my remaining few brain cells too highlyLOL

have u tried it ?

You first dear... I value my remaining few brain cells too highlyLOL

what remaining few brain cells ? Confused

@ larry .. pace relaxed not race pace, just good tempo.  at da rest .. ya all dopping or what bru"s?  cause all this talk of ble train is maiking me wanna go buy six cold beers.. damm the freaking weather is perfect for a dop and a chop.  not a tjop ne'?!  Is mos cape town not cape flats..