wheel sensor

1hill@aTime

hitman  hey hit man welcome to the hub where all goes' date=' and translater not included ....Smileenjoy it.[/quote']

Thanks hilly or is that over-the-hill? I will try my best to follow the taal!

Can we please start a new website where you can only write in English for those of us who speak a proper language?

Tongue

Y do wee haf 2 rite in Inglish if wee alredee speek a propre langwich namely Afrikaans.

*sings in his head "de la Rey, de la Rey, sal jy die boere kom lei, de la Rey..."*

hitman  hey hit man welcome to the hub where all goes' date=' and translater not included ....Smileenjoy it.[/quote']

Thanks hilly or is that over-the-hill? I will try my best to follow the taal!

very far from over the hill....Smile, oh yes post a pic of your sister(i mean your bike and try and have a picture of the couch in the background)

Dalk mis ek iets BigH, wat se verskil maar dit of die magneet noord-h of suid-h is? Wat ek wel kan s? is dat my polar speed sensor geen ander magneet wil optel behalwe die wat polar verskaf.

Guest Big H

Sheesh how did this get from a speed sensor to a Hitman in Finland that speaks only iehgliesh..... not verrry successful are we that we cannot hire an interpretor. Fortunately I can speak the language of the world corruptor..... iengliesh.

The world moves in mysterious ways BigH - careful I dont get upset and then i will have to put out a contarct on all you peoples!! Dead

Guys/Gals

Here's a tip for words you don't understand......Spell them out aloud :)

Works for me everytimeLOL