CWC Online - great service

Rubel

Ok - I havent bought anything from CWC so i cannot comment on that. However, The one thing that annoys me about all South African online shops is that everytime i look for something they dont have it. Without trying to compare to CRC, at least they have an out of stock indicator, that way, if I want to buy something cos I like the price, I can request it. I wouldn't mind waiting if the price is right, but if i dont know the price, I am going to shop somewhere else - use it, dont use it

Bought from CWC-Online for the first time 2 weeks back and very impressed. Only recommendation I would like to make to Chris Jnr is at least an email notification to say that the payment has been received and goods ready for collection.

Was really impressed how quick and painless it was to collect my parcel from their store, next time I will opt for delivery but I wanted an excuse to go there.

First time in the store too and was really impressed. Great services and got some pads for my V-brakes. Only thing better than the service was the price - just shows that good service & good prices are still possible.

Without a doubt I will consider CWC with all my future purchases.

Likewise, if only received the best service from them!

Chris jnr, one question......will you guys be at the Argus Expo and if not, when can we expect to see cwc online there.

Think you guys are missing out!

I have to commend their service I ordered 2 tyres on a Thursday afternoon and they were at the post office on Friday morning. Great Service and good prices

Yep - can't fault there prices or service. Threy'll even help after hours on a Sat.

I have ordered twice recently and both time items arrived the following day!

Thanx for the great service Chris and CWC!

if I look at heart rate monitors on the website, i see two options I can buy - Ciclosport HAC 4000 Wireless Computer and Sigma PC 9 III Women. Is that all that is available?

Finally some competition for CWC online monopoly...check out www.bikewear.co.za  I visited the store in Pta two weeks ago during a trip and the ladies working there is a nice bonus too!!  I have to say there prices are the lowest by a country mile and service was fantastic!  Gauteng guys now have there own "CWC" in the North!

Finally some competition for CWC online monopoly...check out www.bikewear.co.za  I visited the store in Pta two weeks ago during a trip and the ladies working there is a nice bonus too!!  I have to say there prices are the lowest by a country mile and service was fantastic!  Gauteng guys now have there own "CWC" in the North!

Ha ha

BlueMax, when ever you comment something on the Hub, its either, pinnarello, sidi, san marco or rudy.

And now you boosting bikewear, which stock only these items, dont you perhaps work for the importer of these product....???

Just a question!!! Now i properly work for for cwc?? ha ha Wink

Haha Super ja I also noticed that, ASG or what's the company called ?

Bethesda is cool for the above brands, but nothin else is available and no workshop, so its a botique shop, I can't afford to buy assos jerseys Shocked