Full Suspension Help

Zula

Afternoon!

Ive been riding MTB for a bit longer than a year now, and Im very keen to get a full susser.

So far the bike that has caught my attention is the giant anthem x. From what I have read on the net in the form of reviews, is that its a great bike. No-one really had anything to complain about.

Im planning on buying the frame and builidng it up as I have good components on my hardtail, and its more fun :)

So my question is.........for anyone out their that may have a giant anthem, have you been happy with the ride, maintenance etc??

And for anyone who does'nt have an anthem, what bike would you recomend I get??

Cheers :)

And for anyone who does'nt have an anthem' date=' what bike would you recomend I get??[/quote']

A Chumba! They're awesome!

Mates of mine ride them and are very happy, problem is getting hold of one. You want to buy the frame from the shop? because that is going to cost you. On the bub there is one right now. (I think Its a X..? )

I've heard that the Anthem's pivot linkages might wear a bit....but thta is no reason not to buy one....

Maybe just ask that question? Also been looking at Anthems for next upgrade...

I have had my X3 for about 6 months now, for me (riding for < 1 year) it has been great and no issues so far.  May think of upgrading some time in the future (front shocks to start with).

Trek Fuel EX9

It is Thumbs%20Up and Trek(Just Fun) backup is excellent.

But it all depends on what you want to spend $$$$$$