BIG INDUNA MOUNTAIN BIKE RACE

Etone

BIG INDUNA MOUNTAIN BIKE RACE - CANCELLED

The e-TIMES has received notification that the BIG INDUNA MOUNTAIN BIKE RACE ? advertised last week to take place on 29th May ? has been cancelled.

Cry

HEARD THIS MORNING THAT THE INFORMATION WAS NOT ACCURATE IN THE 'GOLDEN MONKEY" E NEWS AND THE RACE HAS NOT BEEN CANCELLED AND IS STILL GOING ON.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Etone2010-01-25 05:06:30

Was published in the local e-mail flyer, don't know anything else other than the one owner's wife passed any last week suddenly, but I do not know if this has anything to with this, the web site still advertises the race though so hopefully it is still happpening.

The race organiser recently suffered a very tragic family loss. Under the circumstances I can fully understand why the race has been cancelled.

Condolences to Jaco and the rest of the Induna family.

It really is a pity that this race has been cancelled. My condolences to Jaco and his family.

HEARD THIS MORNING THAT THE INFORMATION WAS NOT ACCURATE IN THE 'GOLDEN MONKEY" E NEWS AND THE RACE HAS NOT BEEN CANCELLED AND IS STILL GOING ON.

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap

Looked all over the web site cannot find that tatement, might be that i'm doff or something.

20100128_054757_indunasmall.jpg