blablabla

Older

E mail from Cycle Tour after I asked them to give me a better seeding.

have looked at your results and motivation. Although I would love to meet everybody?s request, I will not be able to move you forward. Please also note the following when considering your start time.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

During the final seeding run you might move up one or even two groups. This is due to the fact that we have ?saved? some space for potential changes and would hate to move the whole field down. 

We have tried to use previous Cycle Tour (Argus) events, if you had any to try and help your case, if last year did not give you a better result. Also please bear in mind that we have one less group in the front this year, resulting in everybody moving down a group. This does not affect the position you are in, just the symbol of your start group. The 2008 start groups are also not comparable to 2009 as we changed the start group sizes, so also take this into account.

Again, I do apologise for not being able to help you in a better position. I hope you have a good ride.

Regards

It's quite simple really...ride quicker and get a better seeding for next year. I thought the response was quite proffesional and clear.

It's quite simple really...ride quicker and get a better seeding for next year. I thought the response was quite proffesional and clear.

You working in the seeding department?

Nope, only stirring.

Nope' date=' only stirring.[/quote']

Clap LOL at your reply

LOL @ mackie but yes even for me who is still to do a single argus that makes sens.

(hand Mackie a wooden spoon for better stirring)

You obviously worded your request badly, below is my request form for the 94.7. They moved me up from group G to D.....

?         REASON FOR RESEED REQUEST: I want to ride a 2h30 with my mates in group D. I am a mountain<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

biker who has a road bike and did Dome2Dome and Race for Victory for seeding. Unfortunately I started

both these races in the last group and pretty much rode alone for the entire time without the help of any bunch riding.

?         OTHER DETAILS: I have the legs to ride with this bunch as my two mates who are seeded in this group

are fat and hairy and I?d kick their arses any day.  

LOL @ mackie but yes even for me who is still to do a single argus that makes sens.

You must be mad, excuse the pun, to make sense of that because you only read one side of the story.

Anyway, I am off.

You must be mad' date=' excuse the pun, to make sense of that because you only read one side of the story.

Anyway, I am off.
[/quote']

The reasons they provided for not changing your seeding makes sense.

might have missed a comma or 2 along the way

It is a standard reply, I got precisley the same one.  They are just lazy to sit down and do some work for a change.  I asked to be reseeded in the international bunch EE,  what could be so difficult.

Clap LOL at your reply

With Muir as coach and Spencer playing for them, come end of Super14 plenty of hubbers will change there's to similiar.Big%20smile

You must be mad' date=' excuse the pun, to make sense of that because you only read one side of the story.

Anyway, I am off.
[/quote']

Blablablablabla

Clap LOL at your reply

With Muir as coach and Spencer playing for them, come end of Super14 plenty of hubbers will change there's to similiar.Big%20smile
Hope you right mate, it's been a long hard six years....

At least you got a reply, I have been waiting for my reply now for 10 days. Was moved DOWN from "L" to "T"( 8 groups)................don't know I got that downgrade right in one year of lying low ! Maybe I shall just carry one riding my MTB on  the farm where I can start just when I want LOL.

At least you got a reply' date=' I have been waiting for my reply now for 10 days. Was moved DOWN from "L" to "T"( 8 groups)................don't know I got that downgrade right in one year of lying low ! Maybe I shall just carry one riding my MTB on  the farm where I can start just when I want LOL.[/quote']

Sit jou Skype aan....