LOOK at Lance's new pedals.

Mr LOOK

In the region of about R3700.

smiley18.gif smiley18.gif smiley18.gif smiley18.gif That's a lot of loot to save a few grams each pedal.

Interesting that Lance likes no float. Mr LOOK, do you the preferences of the other Radio Shack riders? I road no float for many years and preferred it to the normal red cleats. Only started riding with the standard grey Keo cleats because they were all I had at the time. Perhaps it's time to change back to black... If it's good enough for Lance...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the region of about R3700.

smiley18.gif smiley18.gif smiley18.gif smiley18.gif That's a lot of loot to save a few grams each pedal.

Interesting that Lance likes no float. Mr LOOK' date=' do you the preferences of the other Radio Shack riders? I road no float for many years and preferred it to the normal red cleats. Only started riding with the standard grey Keo cleats because they were all I had at the time. Perhaps it's time to change back to black... If it's good enough for Lance... [/quote']

Yes Jules, they're definitely not cheap....but like everything in life...you get what you pay for. A lot of R & D went into the Keo Blades, and I mean A LOT!!

I know that about 90% of the Pro's riding Keo's, ride Grey Cleats.

20100206_093658_TEAMS_2010.JPG

sh*t! Wanted a pair until i saw the photo of the little prick of spain. Strange that quickstep is on them since they ditched specialized when contador got onboard

• 2 weeks later...
Also in stock are the LTD Edition Keo 2 Max Contador pedals.

20100219_060550_Keo2Max-Contado.JPG

And LOOK! They are yellow..... What a coincidence LOL

sh*t! Wanted a pair until i read that the big prick from texas is using them. Guess it's time to ditch Look - so 3 x pairs of keo carbon for sale, any suggestions what else to use?

sh*t! Wanted a pair until i read that the big prick from texas is using them. Guess it's time to ditch Look - so 3 x pairs of keo carbon for sale' date=' any suggestions what else to use?[/quote']

I keep telling you guys Speedplays are the only way to go...... udxcob2010-02-19 09:43:48

sh*t! Wanted a pair until i read that the big prick from texas is using them. Guess it's time to ditch Look - so 3 x pairs of keo carbon for sale' date=' any suggestions what else to use?[/quote']

I keep telling you guys Speedplays are the only way to go......

been riding on the Speedplay X0 for a year now and maybe it is time for change: keo blade for me (especaily since there is no weight penalty). when can I LOOK-and-feel? where is texas?
29pgc102010-02-19 22:38:07

I keep telling you guys Speedplays are the only way to go......

been riding on the Speedplay X0 for a year now and maybe it is time for change: keo blade for me (especaily since there is no weight penalty). when can I LOOK-and-feel? where is texas?
They are available at any LOOK stockist from today. If you're struggling to get your hands on a pair please let me know, and I'll put you in touch with a dealer.

Currently in store at:

Tony Impey Cycles

Tour De Frans Cycles

Cycle Tech

Westdene Cycles

Troi Sport

John O Connor Cycles

Olympic Cycles

Bruce Reyneke Cycles

CW Cycles

Pro T Cycles

Bridge Cycles