Thanx Tim Brink/Bicycling!!!

Hendrik Petoors

20070619_110438_hp.jpg

OomH, I like the fact that you are safety conscious, even off-road your light is on. well Done!!Thumbs%20Up

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja nee daai fotie is in die dae geneem toe ons nog mooi en fiks was..... nou is ons net mooi!!!!!!

Lights Shaun Lights!!!!!! look closely both are on!!!!!! I had to move the front one away from the Flight Deck as it influenced the readings.
Hendrik Petoors2007-06-19 11:26:02

Nee genade...nou is ek ook bietjie deurmekaar!

Hendrik Pretoors...jy lyk dan op 'n druppel soos BigH!!!???

20070619_112522_DSCF1176.JPG

Yup that is "twee oues with one a dikke!!!!!" Those pics were taken by a Dutch guy travelling through Africa. His freehub broke near our camp in Mozambique and I had a spare that I fitted to his bike. He stayed over for three days and went on to eventually complete his trip in Cape Town. He is now in Lhasa' date=' Tibet having travelled form Holland by bicycle.

He now wrote a book called

Verstand op nul, blik op oneindig
                Flip van Dyke

These pics appear in the book. Go and look at the website. Facinating. These guys are the real cyclists.

[/quote']

Ja nee daai fotie is in die dae geneem toe ons nog mooi en fiks was..... nou is ons net mooi!!!!!!

Lights Shaun Lights!!!!!! look closely both are on!!!!!! I had to move the front one away from the Flight Deck as it influenced the readings.

that light was so bright it obscured my view. forgive me? and i'm on bonitas and they'll tell me it's a third party claim and refuse to pay for it 

that light was so bright it obscured my view. forgive me? and i'm on bonitas and they'll tell me it's a third party claim and refuse to pay for it 

LOLLOL

MDK..... you know that the captain does ALL the work and the stoker sits with het feet on the top tube doing her nails. That man on the six person tandem above must be immensely strong!!!!!!!!

20070619_134229_Poached0003.JPG

MDK..... you know that the captain does ALL the work and the stoker sits with het feet on the top tube doing her nails. That man on the six person tandem above must be immensely strong!!!!!!!!
I know what yer saying - my fiance wants a DVD player installed on my back.

Hey MDK...flip man...listen to Kerri please!!!

Man....i was bored out of my wits sitting on the back of the 555express on the WCE with you and then with Fatty as pilot at the Beesloop - i mean...hell...what do you expect a girl to do for 2+hrs??? i could have read a book halfway through!Wink

hehe - and that last pic - tsk tsk tsk...Americans...always take it too far!

But flip - just imagine what a task it is to get going on that thing - damn...it's hard enough on a normal tandem! Once you're on the go it's okay, but to get going and then to stop again...EISH!!!
nellie2007-06-19 14:44:07

I suppose they use hydraulically operated deraauleurs. Imagine the cable stretch on those limosines. Do you think they have a wheel like a ship where the captain signals " yo...... granny gear please"!!!!!! two kilometers before the uphill!!!!!

bwahahaha!!! ja...guess so - they should just go to Bloem...there they won't have hills, so no hassle with the gear changing.Evil%20Smile

About 4 years ago I saw a 4 seater tandem in Cape Town and I think I know where it is. Will do some homework to try and track it down. Should be a good jol.

- i mean...hell...what do you expect a girl to do for 2+hrs???
Stoke, massage my back, feed me...........