Bruce

Guest Michelle

Looking forward to the rest of the series. Much better than that other idiot showing how to clean chains and stuff.

Yup' date=' it must be difficult if you do not understand what the guy was saying.
[/quote']

K.M.A.

Hope the different PowerMeter agencies are going to pay you for punting there product!!!Evil%20Smile

I'm angling for a team sponsorship Wink
...well do what you have to bruce, just mention my name. Thanks mate Clap

Went to the playground at 10:00AM and 101% was no where to be seen... so with that victory in my back pocket... I would suggest sponsoring me a SRM, something small just to celebrate my victory over 101%
Jason2007-06-20 05:34:38

I think this is a very good time for all Power meter distributors to have a special and mark down there power meters to boost winter sales.

(Cycletech please take note the Ergomo needs to be Agressively priced around all this hype)

bruce... who's this bruce chap? and what funny top was he wearing? Something with Meat pack or something... LOL

Michelle recorded it and is watching bruce over and over and over and over... she thinks he's a hunk Sleepy *yawn*

Kidding...nah good to see bruce "power" lee... Can't wait for the different reviews on the power meters... bruce... mention my name on telly... I'll give you R50 Big%20smile' date=' wanna show my grand children one day that oupa was famous...
[/quote']

Funny top??????AngryAngryAngry meet you in the school yard at break!!!!!!Big%20smileBig%20smile

Great to see him on the telly!!!!! Now I know someone famous!!!

Glad to see Supercycling putting some informative info on the show!!! Beats the crap out of that Johan Boorman oke!!!DeadDeadDead

Now I just have to learn to put Bruces knowledge to good useEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yeah and it deffenately beats looking at Richard Beswick naked in the bathtub!!