Attack on MTB'er

Delgado

Just heard that a work colleague was attacked whilst out riding near home. He was robbed and stabbed by the assailants but was not killed. I don't have exact details but I do recall him living out near Irene somewhere so just keep the eyes wide open folks. I will try and attain exact details and post them................

thats damn awful, I was looking at moving to the Centurion, Irene, area, but have luckily settled in Faerie Glen where riding is still safe! I hope your colleagues was not hurt....let us know...thanks

Man! That really sucks. Hope your colleague heals up quickly and is back on his bike in no time. Is it just me or does this kind of thing seem to happen more often?!?

Sorry to hear about your colleague, hope he is ok...

It really sucks that we are being harassed and for what, a few rand when they sell the bike for scrap...

Always be wide awake when you see okes crossing the street or hanging around for no apparent reason. Plan what you are going to do should you be attacked. Think of a couple of scenarios and prepare yourself mentally for each one of them.

Sorry to hear about your friend. Please convey my best wishes to him.

Thumbs%20Up I read in this morning's newspaper that one of the culprits involved in mtb attacks in the Irene area the last few weeks (scar face) was caught on Wednesday evening. Thumbs%20Up