My Race

numbnuts

This is the first year I have taken out a license and thus I have no license number, I applied for the license the second it opened on 25 December, and have not received my license. On the website their is no contact details for my race...How can this be??????? I have tried to pm the My Race on the Hub but he has not answered one of my pm's not even a sorry I cant help you Or a !@#$ you are a Idiot and I do not help idiots that would have been beter but nothing? <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have entered 3 races since the beginning of the Feb and now want to enter a 4th, since I have paid for a license WHY o WHY should I take out a day license?

Is my Race going to be refunding my day licenses?

I also have an issue with my race!! I also paid in Dec. already.... but still waiting!

I think we should only pay once we get our licenses

Hi Roger,

You need to get your club to approve the application. Even they loaded it themselves.

Apologies for missing the PM.

You need to check with you province why you were levied a day fee upon entry.

JC

The big issue IMHO is the lack of transparency in the system.  A number of threads (this year) has raised the same issue, and in all the cases I can recall either the clubs or the provinces didn't approve the rider.

Hi Roger' date='

You need to get your club to approve the application. Even they loaded it themselves.

JC[/quote']

How long after club has approved aplication will a member recieve the lisence?I have a few mates who's lisence was approved 1st week in Jan and still no lisence,thats 6 weeks of waiting so how long will it take?

Send your details to support@cyclingsa.com please...more than 75% of all applications, since Xmas, have been successfully managed....

myrace, csa, gauteng cycling - All rubbish.

What do they do for us NOTHING? Seems that you pay R75 to csa FOR NOTHING, then gauteng cycling want another R75 for NOTHING, then come 94.7 they rob us of another few rand for NOTHING.

sorry - development, sending teams overseas etc.are not issues i care for. who paid for my development? Me, my parents - thats who.

I care about safety for cyclists, security, awareness of the issues we face on the road or trail, cycling lanes, initiatives to ride to work and related topics.

I'm going to let this go before I give myself a heart attack!Mutt2010-02-12 04:41:24

Hi Roger' date='

JC[/quote']

What happens if a rider doesn't belong to a club, cane he/she still get a license ?

Hi My Race I got sent a sms to go to web and verify application or send a sms. I sent a sms and got a sms back to let me know my application  have been verified so I know it was done more than a month ago.

Thank you for reply.

Hi Roger' date='

JC[/quote']What happens if a rider doesn't belong to a club, cane he/she still get a license ?

I would like to know why we are being forced to be ripped off. R75 (Twice) is nothing really but it is the principle of it all! smiley21.gif

Seems that if you are unfortunate to live in Gauteng smiley19.gif and are a Roag member then you will be ripped off in this regard! It is a protection racket by the looks of it. Join a local club and pay them or join roag and pay gauteng cycling - for nothing!

I said i was going to give it up but I cant . here comes a heart attack or popped vein or something.Mutt2010-02-12 05:07:58

Mutt, I agree with you it's a conspiracy against us cyclists who want to do some races.

Seems everybody want our money for doing nothing...

Guest colonel

Ok well I applied 2 weeks ago and I got my licence in my hand today. No fuss from myside.