Buying & selling protocol on The Hub

Robodog

Something was bothering me about this thread and I just figured it out...

Sean - what the hell are you doing trying to buy Crank Bros pedals in the first place? All they're good at is trapping your foot in place when you crash and attaching themselves to your shoe instead of your bike so you end up walking around with an axle on your bike and a pedal on your foot. Very uncomfortable for portages...

LOLLOL

Ok now you can Ouch me.

I can get you some Shimano ones - the only difference bwteen them and the wifeeggbeaters is that the Shimanos work...
Darryl, what type of pedals were you using when you were lying flat on your back at the bottom of a Van Gaalens drop-off with your bike still attached to your feet? Clap

I don't seem to suffer the problems as you describe. Wink

Anyway, these were for a friend.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darryl' date=' what type of pedals were you using when you were lying flat on your back at the bottom of a Van Gaalens drop-off with your bike still attached to your feet? Clap

[/quote']

Damnit - I knew my that "incident" would give you a life long trump card Tongue

I can stay on a mtb now - I promise...

Darryl' date=' what type of pedals were you using when you were lying flat on your back at the bottom of a Van Gaalens drop-off with your bike still attached to your feet? Clap

[/quote']

Damnit - I knew my that "incident" would give you a life long trump card Tongue

I can stay on a mtb now - I promise...
Indeed, I see you can even like to stand on the podium occasionally. Big%20smile

I'm with the seller here. A lot of guys display interest and then you don't here anything. You should sell to whoever suits you' date=' unless of course you have indicated you would hold the goods until a specific time for someone. That obviously did not happen here. [/quote']

yup, had the same thing. there was a hubber on a tight budget, so i decided to offer something i wasn't using but wasn't planning on getting rid of for a pittance. waited and waited?heard nothing. now i'm donating it to that emperors dude.

So you finally giving away your MTB and becoming a full time roadie ??ClapClapClapClapClap