stone removal

Tumbleweed

Guest Agteros
Some got hair on teh chest' date=' i got some wood smiley17.gif[/quote'] Confused

I think it is cheaper to stay over night! As for removing the stone do exactly what you would do to remove buckshot brown suger and betadine. Should draw them out

It can get verrrry nasty...... had a deep gash on my elbow fixed at a private hospital after we fell during the Telkom Classic in 2005.

They cleaned scrubbed and stapled the flaps of skin into place. A week later some of the scabs and the dressing fell off and it was rotten underneath and really looking verrrry bad.. Emergency operation where they scraped the area and transplanted some skin back.

I only have the scars now.

It can get verrrry nasty...... had a deep gash on my elbow fixed at a private hospital after we fell during the Telkom Classic in 2005.

They cleaned scrubbed and stapled the flaps of skin into place. A week later some of the scabs and the dressing fell off and it was rotten underneath and really looking verrrry bad.. Emergency operation where they scraped the area and transplanted some skin back.

I only have the scars now.

so you admit you are rotten to the core?Wink

Get some remicane jelly...it is a topical anesthetic...it will sting a bit for 30 secs...then numb the area...then scrub.

I get in the shower, and use a sponge.

I have in the past used a nailbrush, but they are horrible. Opsite will aslo draw the muck out, they are very very good.

Opsite will aslo draw the muck out' date=' they are very very good.
[/quote']

Took me a while (and taking two mates to Medi-Clinic after falls and had them try the product out first) before I was on board to actually stick something on broken and raw wounds.

but relax, it does not stick to wounds, only a little healthy skin, but sticks welll to hair Ouch
Wernervdmerwe2010-02-22 04:36:36

Holy you are a frikking idiot. That Stinger Cream which I gave you is Anti Bacterial - you should not even be asking this question.

Take the Stinger Cream and rub it on, it will kill the bacteria and stop the wound from going septic. 3 times per day and you will see in a few days you will have a pink patch of skin where the wound used to be. Pink is good as that is new skin.

Actually you being a complete pons gives me some more opportunity to advertise just what my Stinger cream can actually do.

Keep it up!!

I would try large doses of C6H6 and steel wool and then liberal sploshes of H2O2 to soothe the wounds. Big%20smile

Holy you are a frikking idiot. That Stinger Cream which I gave you is Anti Bacterial - you should not even be asking this question.

Take the Stinger Cream and rub it on' date=' it will kill the bacteria and stop the wound from going septic. 3 times per day and you will see in a few days you will have a pink patch of skin where the wound used to be. Pink is good as that is new skin.

Actually you being a complete pons gives me some more opportunity to advertise just what my Stinger cream can actually do.

Keep it up!![/quote']

i do this just to keep giving you posts to punt your product on smiley2.gif have run out! smiley36.gif

Holy' date=' I thought you are a MTB'r. What you doing on the Road and gettting Road Rash. LOL[/quote']

you don't want to know. it was on an mtb, there a wall and a sloping bit of paving. that's all i'm saying smiley9.gif