Top of Contermans Kloof/Hillcrest

XC Cruiser

Oo' date=' maybe we 3 can go some time, I can do tomorrow morning between 4am and 6am or lets what other days, ok, I have Donderdag open after work or before work?? [/quote']

Marius,

Can we make that 4? I stay near to Majik, but don't know the trails that well?

Oo' date=' maybe we 3 can go some time, I can do tomorrow morning between 4am and 6am or lets what other days, ok, I have Donderdag open after work or before work?? [/quote']

?

Marius,

Can we make that 4? I stay near to Majik, but don't know the trails that well?

?

?

yes!! kom nou Marius!!! na werk my laaste keer gekeer het, kom ons try weer!

enigiets volgende week. hierdie week is bietjie hectic

very nice pics. Love riding there but never done Contermans/Hillcrest together. Just out of interest for next time. how do you get over to Hillcrest from Contermans? do you just carry on along the fence line towards the towers or up that almost impossiable single track climb?

PS. im also keen to join whoever does the 3climbs. Please let me know. unfortunately can only do it on a weekend though as its a bit far to travel from stellenbosch during the week

I would also like to join if you ride it again. New to the area, and the only route i know at the moment is the one i commute to work. Would love to see where all these nice routes are.

I would also like to join if you ride it again. New to the area' date=' and the only route i know at the moment is the one i commute to work. Would love to see where all these nice routes are.

[/quote']

Count me in. Anything to get of these tar roads. The roads are just too good for mtb in Cape Town.