Someone Help This Twit PLS

BrendonMyb

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hyt di idee gekry van di kinders in michels plain wat hosepipe op hul fiets se wiele gebruik

a boer maak n plan

This'll only be funny until this prat takes you out while you're cycling. If his tyres are made of garden hose, what do you think his brakes are made of?

This F@kker should be locked up. If he hasn't killed anybody yet, its not for lack of trying...

Angry 

Call me 'glass half full'....but you have to admire the dedication to getting to work. Without the work, where else is he gonna get the money to pay for tyres?

Guest Agteros
Call me 'glass half full'....but you have to admire the dedication to getting to work. Without the work' date=' where else is he gonna get the money to pay for tyres? [/quote']

I'm with you GO

I see desperation (Make ANY kind of plan to complete the goal), determination and poverty. Which of those three are crimes?

So instead of judging this person and shout for criminal actions, why not treat this person with the same compassion and enthusiasm as what Henry is being treated with, who is  being flooded with cycling equipment / clothing and race entries?

Call me 'glass half full'....but you have to admire the dedication to getting to work. Without the work' date=' where else is he gonna get the money to pay for tyres? [/quote']

I'm with you GO

I see desperation (Make ANY kind of plan to complete the goal), determination and poverty. Which of those three are crimes?

So instead of judging this person and shout for criminal actions, why not treat this person with the same compassion and enthusiasm as what Henry is being treated with, who is  being flooded with cycling equipment / clothing and race entries?
Bullsh*t! this is extremely dangerous and there is nothing commendable about it. What is getting into us South Africans? Our standards drop almost by the day.

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have to say.. The comparison between this and Henry is totally idiotically...

Henry has not put guys lives in danger by riding with a makeshift cycling shirt.. whereas with this .. Eish.. do I have words. I do believe that this is a rear wheel drive car.. Do you know how difficult it would be to control it?

If we accept this, then what type of society would we be.. cause then we might as well accept murder (if it was done in a genius way), or bank robbery (if the guys maybe done it via an excellent fraud scam).... What this guy has done is downright illegal and this car should not be on the road at all

stop jumping to conclusions:

i received about 5 photos yesterday of this vehicle being inspected by bank staff - it is a repossession. its amazing how quickly this was distributed to the outside world. there was no explanation in the email why a garden hose was wrapped around the wheel other than to show us what the staff in that area had to put up with wrt to repo's. btw the vehicle would have been loaded onto a flatbed and not driven in. 

Guest Agteros

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have to say.. The comparison between this and Henry is totally idiotically...

Henry has not put guys lives in danger by riding with a makeshift cycling shirt.. whereas with this .. Eish.. do I have words. I do believe that this is a rear wheel drive car.. Do you know how difficult it would be to control it?

If we accept this, then what type of society would we be.. cause then we might as well accept murder (if it was done in a genius way), or bank robbery (if the guys maybe done it via an excellent fraud scam).... What this guy has done is downright illegal and this car should not be on the road at all

[/quote']

Please provide proof of YOUR ass-umptions:

1. of this guys endangering other people lifes

2. of Henry NOT endangering other people on his old bicycle

Further, I never condoned driving around with a car like this... Merely making an observation....

But then, who am I to judge... It is always easier to throw stones than to stand up / reach out and help out...

The version of a bank repossession confirms my observation of desperation, determination and poverty.

stop jumping to conclusions:

i received about 5 photos yesterday of this vehicle being inspected by bank staff - it is a repossession. its amazing how quickly this was distributed to the outside world. there was no explanation in the email why a garden hose was wrapped around the wheel other than to show us what the staff in that area had to put up with wrt to repo's. btw the vehicle would have been loaded onto a flatbed and not driven in. 

Well I don't think that the garden hose was wrapped around the wheel for safekeeping. And what are the lines on the tar.. chalk marks?

keep on using yr imagination - a flatbed can't drop the vehicle off exactly on the spot where you want to store it - i'll leave the rest up to you to figure out, it's not rocket science.

i'll check the email and see if it's for internal use only if not i'll post the other pics - they are only close ups of the hose and a bank official doing the paperwork.

keep on using yr imagination - a flatbed can't drop the vehicle off exactly on the spot where you want to store it - i'll leave the rest up to you to figure out' date=' it's not rocket science.i'll check the email and see if it's for internal use only if not i'll post the other pics - they are only close ups of the hose and a bank official doing the paperwork.

[/quote']

Mate i think you have been had. no bank would finance that nor would they reposess it let alone send you 'top secret' bank email about it (Shhhhhhhhh dont tell them we have 'top secret' pitchers its our secret). its not a conspiracy - just a moron endangering us all.