cycling license

zoonie

I'm lucky! Got my licence couriered to me from my virtual club ROAGClap

I also used them as my club. Did you have to pay extra to CSA?

We also joined ROAG. Outstanding service and friendly people.

ROAG is free and all you need is a Cyclo Sport Lic of R75 if you're not competing for National Series Points or National Team Selection.

I'm lucky! Got my licence couriered to me from my virtual club ROAGClap

I also used them as my club. Did you have to pay extra to CSA?

Did you get gaffed R75 to affiliate to cgc? I didn't but my brother in law looks like he has.

Can anyone PLEASE give me the contact numbers for MY RACE and Cycling SA please AngryAngry

I will do you one better - i will buy you some razor blades smiley36.gif but on a more serious note - I know how frustrating they are - not so much csa but cgc! arrogant is too weak a word.

HEHE Oh I might use it on them but It's amazing how one must behave!! and I will give Cycling SA a Thumbs%20Up for now!!!  they have 2 weeks to deliver

I have received 3 mails so far informing me

1. that I did pay!! (erm could have told you that also)

2. proof of my license

3. And when my license will be printed

So gentlemen behave like a woman possessed Angry and you might get the same results!!LOL

Applied in early December for 2010 licence, only got it the Friday before the Argus - for the time it took, thumbs down

Got an SMS in late January requesting I confirm that I've read (or rather agreed to) the T&Cs - thumbs up (things are starting to happen).

Got an e-mail saying my card was in the queue to be printed - thumbs up for further communication.

Got an email with my licence number on, confirming the letter was valid for 2 weeks - thumbs up, in the event any race organiser queried my licence.

Got my licence within the 2 week period mentioned above - thumbs up.

Verdict - SLOW, but resolved without having to incur any day licence fees.

HEHE Oh I might use it on them but It's amazing how one must behave!! and I will give Cycling SA a Thumbs%20Up for now!!!  they have 2 weeks to deliver

I have received 3 mails so far informing me

1. that I did pay!! (erm could have told you that also)

2. proof of my license

3. And when my license will be printed

So gentlemen behave like a woman possessed Angry and you might get the same results!!LOL

Yeah, unfortunately one has to behave like that to get things done. Be nice and nothing gets done! Throw your toys and it all gets done quick quick.