PPA!!!!! ARGGGGGG

Browncow

Some people have been waiting to get reseeded before this weekends race so that they could give their seeding a nice little boost at the end of the season.

We are going to have to wait some time again before this weekends race will be included as well.

I was looking forward to going through, but I am not going to bother anymore.

Been moving the last week. Late nights, loads of junk food. No exercise so I am in a very bad shape now.

Some people have been waiting to get reseeded before this weekends race so that they could give their seeding a nice little boost at the end of the season.

We are going to have to wait some time again before this weekends race will be included as well.

I was looking forward to going through' date=' but I am not going to bother anymore.

Been moving the last week. Late nights, loads of junk food. No exercise so I am in a very bad shape now.

[/quote']

i'm in the same situation as you. i've only been on my bike once since my crash. i was going to do it just to have some fun. usually people did the geard pharmacy for the same reason as the tour d worcester, that is to give your seeding a boost with a nice fast flat race. the new route however is the same as at least 3 races over the past season.

I was looking forward to going through' date=' but I am not going to bother anymore.

[/quote']

i'm in the same situation as you. i've only been on my bike once since my crash. i was going to do it just to have some fun. usually people did the geard pharmacy for the same reason as the tour d worcester, that is to give your seeding a boost with a nice fast flat race. the new route however is the same as at least 3 races over the past season.

& also it is the last road race for the season so people feel they want to do it before hanging up their road bikes for a while.

We really need to see more winter road events.

I have got no problem with riding in winter.

Even a bit of bad weather is fine.

The rain is still better than the south easter anyway.

What ever happened to those time trials that pedal power used to run?

maybe as members we should start pushing a bit for some winter road events and bring back the time trials. Club 100 usually does a TT series towards the end of winter.

I am a new PPA member (Jan 10) so I start in Y, did my 3 races in Feb, and have been patiently waiting on a decent seeding. Nada !!! 3 phone calls this morning and an e-mail requesting assistance before Sat's Malmesbury....  I hope it comes through  

Well, I dont know if pushing for more events will do much.

Isnt this post about them being slack as to start off with?

What we actually need is a winter league.

That will secure events and it will give organisers the peace of mind that there will be people riding even if it is raining.

After being a member of PPA for the last few years,I have made up my mind that I will no longer throw my money into a bottomless pit.I now rather give it to someone such as Tygerberg Mtb Club as I can actually see where the money is going to.(just see all the new routes in the Northern Subs).If I do not have a seeding at a race so be it.This is from the perspective of a non professional rider aka the weekend rider/racer.I understand that it is different for the race snakes,but for the other 1000's who also pay their subs etc it does not justify the cause anymore.

I'm going to seriously look for alternatives when it comes to renewing my PPA membership later this year. Absolute joke of an "organisation". More like the Pedal Power Disorganisation.

If you are riding road then you dont really have much choice though.

Alot of people are gatvol, so its time that we got some more offers on the table for road events.