Transfer Polar file to jpeg

Hype

Could someone please advise how I can take the profile from my Polar download and save it as a jpeg or gif file.

Just make a screen print and paste it in to MSPAINT and save it as a gif or jpeg.

Oooo, Jason that was exactly how I did it. But I have to admit, it lacked finesse.

Felt embarassed to be caught out using such a crass manner of jpegging it in front of all these IT techies. Thanks for coming out the closet on that one. Now I don't feel so bad!

I was copying and pasting and it was coming out too small to read.

Thanks, sorted.

Guest Michelle

Take a photo of your screen with a digital camera LOL

see, between Jason and I, you were helped quickly and efficiently. Whatt'ya say Jason, do we appoint ourselves as official boffs for the day?!

see' date=' between Jason and I, you were helped quickly and efficiently. Whatt'ya say Jason, do we appoint ourselves as official boffs for the day?![/quote'] Approve Sheesh yeah I reckon... Im so knackerd now I'm off to go watch the finish of todays stage... Later

Now Jason, don't go ruining the start of a good friendship by bunking work early and leaving the rest of us here!

Enjoy!