Medscheme Walkerville mtb

steve

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bg' date=' where did you crash? what happened?[/quote']

after the 2nd water point, a rocky patch short but steep, there were 2 marshals on motorbikes that must have pissed themselves after i rode painfully away

i walked down, didnt even think of trying my luck with cycling through it, but as i got to the bottom instead of walking a metre further, where it was flatter, to get back on the bike i did it (or tried to) get on it on the steep part, leaning forward cos of some freaky effect called gravity and off i went over the handle bars.......all i could think was ouch ouch

was painful to get back on the bike so i took some time, costing me R150 Confused

think that was the section i got caught behind a whole bunch of walkers and ended up taking to the bush on the side - and hundreds of little cuts on my arms and legsOuchbut that pain paled in comparison to the pain in my legs of having to ride the last 10 or so kays with my saddle in my jersey pocketLOL 

yup all I did was forgot to mention they were available .......... they said a day or two so I'm impressed again

yup all I did was forgot to mention they were available .......... they said a day or two so I'm impressed again

Thanks