PowerBalance Bracelets - FREE

bikemonster

I'll wear my pb' date=' even if it doesn't work. So what, if I paid a few houndred for a bracelet.People spend lots more on other sh!t that's not worth it. As long as they're happy.

[/quote']

I hope that argument makes sense inside your head, 'cause out here it doesn't work so good.

I'm with Stewie on this one. If someone spends the money and wears the thing, why do you even care ? What about the weekend warriors that spend R100K on a bike ?

I care because the whole PowerBalance thing is a big fat scam. Google "pinarello dogma" scam and you'll get very few hits. Google powerbalance scam and you'll get bazillions of hits.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of IDIOTS!!!!

Irony - it's the thing that so few people get.

But yes, indeed, what a bunch of idiots.

Oh, and I think somebody should inform James Randi of this, he might have fun with this one.

On second thought, he is probably all over it already.

hyper72010-05-05 11:46:51

What a bunch of IDIOTS!!!!

Irony - it's the thing that so few people get.

But yes' date=' indeed, what a bunch of idiots.[/quote']

LOLLOL Idiots indeed! 

I care because the whole PowerBalance thing is a big fat scam. Google "pinarello dogma" scam and you'll get very few hits. Google powerbalance scam and you'll get bazillions of hits.

I'm not disputing that it's a scam. I have a PowerBalance band, but only because I was given one ... seems riding the Mast Challenge on a Mountain Uni is the thing to do to get one Smile. I don't believe in all it's mystical powers. Even when I was given it I was nodding my head going ... "oh really", "Wow", "Nice" ... while thinking... "hhmmm If you say so"

What I would say though, if someone spends some cash on one and they feel better for it, then go for it. Like the folks who go visit fortune tellers, and tea readers ... Not my cup of tea Smile but if you feel like spending some cash on it ... hey ... go for it.

This is my bracelet/hologram, have I it in my back pocket when I ride......you should see how I FLY!!! PRICELESS.... smiley4.gif 20100506_023136_IMG00310.jpg

Go to your local Foto First and pic up a VIP card. I wear mine in my shirt pocket and my heart rate has dropped 10%. I can really push it on the climbs now.

20100506_023218_ff.jpg

This is my bracelet/hologram' date=' have I it in my back pocket when I ride......you should see how I FLY!!! PRICELESS.... smiley4.gif 20100506_023136_IMG00310.jpg[/quote']

I'm not so sure this will work but I'd like to try it.

Please email me a proper picture of the front and the back so that I may be able to do a proper test LOLLOLLOL

This is my bracelet/hologram' date=' have I it in my back pocket when I ride......you should see how I FLY!!! PRICELESS.... smiley4.gif 20100506_023136_IMG00310.jpg[/quote']I'm not so sure this will work but I'd like to try it.Please email me a proper picture of the front and the back so that I may be able to do a proper test LOLLOLLOL

-------------------------------

That's why I made sure the picture quality is as bad as possible.... only works in my back pocket....even when I shop, the money flies!!! smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley4.gif smiley17.gif

We received Bafana shirts at work. The first day I wore it I forgot to take off the tag and I didn't fall over once!! Not once!!! unbelievable!!!

LOLLOLLOLLOL

I nearly fell off my chair reading this. This has to be the funniest thread since the shpongle thread Big%20smile