Just when You think youve seen It all (pg13)

Bos

Guest Big H

I like to work and do things with my own hands. Not being trained I sometimes make great mistakes. I once held a piece of metal (box) that I needed to drill. The drill slipped and entered my left hand on the web between the pointing finger and the thumb. I threw the drill which was still spinning away and pinched the hole shut. There was very little blood. I went inside and told my wife I had hurt myself. I showed her and she fainted. through the tear you could see veins muscles and sinews..... but very little blood. My Boet took me to Emgencies and they sowed it closed. The Doc on duty said I was extremely lucky I did not let the drill slow doewn or it would have wound up almost everything in my hand. What happened is that the fast spinning drill acted like a steel rod that punched in..... not a drill. A drill is designed to drill steel at high speeds..... and not soft flesh....... but slow it down in there and the whole thing changes!!!!!!!