CRC Delivery Time

whitesox

well im a cheap skate usually due to financial reasons but thats besides the point

on an average i get my goodies within 8 days via royal mail, yes the volcanoe perhaps put a dampner on things but thats the choice of mail i chose so i live with it.

I rarely unless really really necessary support the LBS's 7 not becuase i dont want to, i mean i love nothing more than doing window shopping & it doesnt even matter how sh!tty the store looks like inside - I LOVE IT & This is not a knock on the bike shops either & i understand rent for your buildings etc are heavy, but hey no offence - if i can still bring it in cheaper with collection fees & the like at the PO BOX then thats what im gonna do.

i love CRC Hug 

besides, i also get to choose what i want & 9 out 0f 10 times in an even better color or design or whatever the case may be & not what is usually available at the LBS & work on the saying of either you take or leave it
BumpNgrind2010-05-19 03:51:44

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone bought road frames from CRC? do they take the same time with delivery?

I've brought in a big box with MTB frame, wheels and tyres and it still only took 9 days.

I dont know about CRC.  Just ordered some goods from http://www.slanecycles.com/  got the tracking number in less than one woking day.  I would also recommed you check out there prices the seam the better than most of the others

cheers

Didi