Discussion on 702- Proteas

pastapouch

It's because they getting paid millions of Rands for IPL cricket and their asses get bailed out everytime by another player. If they play ass a team nobody at the other end can stand their ground. Like the previous guy said you cant realy catch up the runs you lost in the first 5 overs. You need to stick to your required runs from the beginning. Smith is a 5 day captain, and yes Botha must take over for the T20's and 1 day's.

My point is more about the general state of our cricket, we always promise so much, but always fail when the chips are down, we are capable of being world champs but we don't play like it. They are a bunch of cry babies. It seems that our national side is some sort of old boys club, it is always the same bunch of players year in year out.

Have met both Smith and Boucher, and suffice it to say,  they are not nice people.

Cricket is played with a red ball over five days with players dressed in white. Angry

It's interesting how the other teams always seem to win their tosses' date=' ours were selected.[/quote']

ClapClap Mampara always gets to the essence of an issue.

The difference between the rugby and cricket is that the rugby boys say before a game "we're going to win this match". The kentucky eaters say "we must just not lose this match".