Thread Killed-Joe Slo

Mr. G

Sorry, didn't mean to get serious there, country music does that to me. I'm more of an Alan jackson man though.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool this thread is still going' date=' i was afraid it was going to expire. Clap[/quote']

LOL

Nooit...its morphed into entertainment of the highest order

As sung by Kenny Rogers LOL

"You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run."

Just great! Now I'm gonna have this song stuck in my head for the rest of the day...Dead

PLEASE bring back the dead-people pictures rather....

Sorry Embarrassed

Sorry' date=' didn't mean to get serious there, country music does that to me. I'm more of an Alan jackson man though.[/quote']

yeah, lets discuss music, better than dead bodies, and scottie's age and criminalsLOL  COUNTRY SUUUUUCKKKKKKS... i  FREQAKIN HATE IT... holy , you stink....LOLLOLLOLLOL just kidding. I'm hate country.... unless its Shanie Twain , you can at least look at her

Sorry' date=' didn't mean to get serious there, country music does that to me. I'm more of an Alan jackson man though.[/quote']

yeah, lets discuss music, better than dead bodies, and scottie's age and criminalsLOL  COUNTRY SUUUUUCKKKKKKS... i  FREQAKIN HATE IT... holy , you stink....LOLLOLLOLLOL just kidding. I'm hate country.... unless its Shanie Twain , you can at least look at her

Is Shanie Twain, Shania's afrikaans sister? Big%20smileWink

Confused

Worried about the company I keep....and you can keep country!

Cut my teeth on Stones,Cream,Jimi and Ten Years After.Country was something you walked around in and got high.

gleefully ogle 

Gleeful ogling is nice work if you can get it.....and get away with it.

Oh, and greetings from sunny Beira.

Is Shanie Twain, Shania's afrikaans sister? Big%20smileWink

O shyte, I've woken it up... the spell monster... sorry - SHANIA

So does "I have been listening to Kenny Rogers all day" go at the start or at the end of a suicide note?