Just about nearly run over

BrendonMyb

Pepper spray in the bakkies vents could have been funny' date=' seein the three 'manne' fighting eachother to get out first. BUT then they would probly draw a piece and either shoot you or beat you senseless.

[/quote']

i feel you there but as mampara said they were probably already loaded up on booze thinking it was a very funny ha ha joke. with 3 of them in the car more than double my size it cold have ended me up in hospital & not because of a fall but rather a serious panneling to the face.

I just dont have the energy for that crap right now. Work has been rough & all i wish for is the weekend to get on my bike & enjoy the best part of the week on it.

As slogger also said, funny how ill be thinking about it for quite a while to come but he'd guaranteed forgot about it 500m down the road & the joke was old for them in the car.

Funny how you con yourself into thinking it will never happen to you & then the shock hits you when it actually does.

Makes you ponder on how people feel after theyve been jacked off theor bikes & voilently at that too. One person comes to mind - Mathilda Barnard

That poor woman will be mentally scarred for life after that incident

anyhow i hope he does have a tough time in whichever arena it touches him most. A pretty apt afrikaans saying - hoop die blinde sambok kry hom erg.
BumpNgrind2010-06-03 00:53:47

Pepper spray in the bakkies vents could have been funny' date=' seein the three 'manne' fighting eachother to get out first. BUT then they would probly draw a piece and either shoot you or beat you senseless.

[/quote'] I gave OPC a lift in the back of my bakkie when he bust a rim. For a laugh I threw a massive plastic spider on him when he was sitting all comfy next to his bike. He retaliated by spraying the cab full of mace. If I had a gun I still wouldn't have been able to pump the d**s  full of lead cos I couldn't breath or see for 5 min. 

That's tough B&G getting bullied for no reason and nothing you can do about it.

I hate getting harrassed by motorists. One time in Bedfordview early on a Saturday these 2 birds pulled in close and started chatting me up at the lights.

Geez wat am I? A sexual object, what gives them the right to invade my space with their lewd propositions? Especially when I was concentratin on where my average cadence was at.  AND it produces erroneouos heart-rate readings when people are speculatin as to what's under your lycra.

So i'm with you 100% - we need to start a support group.

That's tough B&G getting bullied for no reason and nothing you can do about it.

I hate getting harrassed by motorists. One time in Bedfordview early on a Saturday these 2 birds pulled in close and started chatting me up at the lights.

Geez wat am I? A sexual object' date=' what gives them the right to invade my space with their lewd propositions? Especially when I was concentratin on where my average cadence was at.  AND it produces erroneouos heart-rate readings when people are speculatin as to what's under your lycra.

So i'm with you 100% - we need to start a support group.

[/quote'] Thats it, I'm going riding in Bedforview early on at saturday morning