Mayo positive for EPO...

Pieter Henning

Testing has got better' date=' no doubt.

[/quote']

Stemcell technologies has also found an antibody to EPO called Anti-epo which neutralises the added EPO found in biological fluids.

Lets hope that they can speed up this research and maybe very soon we can have a tour where you have to have this injection to make sure that you are clean of any EPO doping.....how cool would that be..

it wouldn't work like that! EPO is a natural hotmone produced by the kidneys! So I doubt they will give a "vaccine" for it! You could kill people like that! EPO is produced all the time, its natural, its only exogenous when it becomes a problem!

Contador's name has come up way too much for my liking! Peurto, O.N.C.E! Where there's smoke! Some German has just got some evidence that his whole dealings with Fuentes has been swept under the carpet with some payments! Bruyneel? Would that implicate Lance even more? Some serious Censored is about to hit the fan!

How does this latest information affect the fantasy league?