Nitida/hillcrest WP XC 06Jun10

THE BODY CENTRE

Thanks Tygerberg for a well organised ride.  I really enjoyed it.  The trail - in pure 'technical' terms it wasn't that tough until you tried to ride it very fast, with no resting etc etc as noted by MTBiker!  it hurt Dead! (and was fun Smile)  XC racing really adds a new dimension to riding 'normal' trails

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my very first year that I'm doing XCO and loving it!!!  As Cheryl said, try racing it and it gets hard and it hurts....but oh it was fun!!Wink

This was my first XC in years and first in SA so had a really good time. Thumbs%20Up

I struggled on the 5th lap and my lack of MTB riding/skilz showed on my lap times. Ouch

It was well organised and the route was great, Tygerberg really should look at organising a series since the route options between Hillcrest/Nitida and Contermanskloof are endless. This is a really good opportunity and to wait over a month for the next one in Stellies is a shame, can you tell I'm hooked..... Ermm