Meerendal Trails Durbanville

ChrisH

how did you do the exposure of those pics?

they have a very dreamy quality about them!

I think ChrisH is using what is called HDR, high dynamic range..the first pic has clearly got multiple exposures if you look at the clouds....

looks wildly cool tho

I think ChrisH is using what is called HDR' date=' high dynamic range..the first pic has clearly got multiple exposures if you look at the clouds....

looks wildly cool tho[/quote']

100% correct brussel. The Hubs 100k image size limit doesn't do justice to them though.

well done! what time where you out there. I hit the trail about 10:30 and there where loads of folk out....we're truly privileged to live in this area!

WOW. Great pics Chris. Im going to need to get out of my nomfort zone and come ride here. I havnt ridden any of those spots!

well done! what time where you out there. I hit the trail about 10:30 and there where loads of folk out....we're truly privileged to live in this area!

I was on the trail at 7:30 so as to get the best light. It was plenty cold though.

Wow ChrisH!! Meerendal in HDR!

I walked up Vissershok today and wished I had my camera with me. So many people on the roads (or off them, I suppose) around that time! (and so many trucks jeez!!)

How does one get access to Meerendal, Fellow Riders?

And what routes can one expect?

Inspired by ChrisH's photography... and I'm a roadie with a neglected MTB in the corner of my garage.

smiley17.gif

How does one get access to Meerendal' date=' Fellow Riders?

And what routes can one expect?

Inspired by ChrisH's photography... and I'm a roadie with a neglected MTB in the corner of my garage.

smiley17.gif [/quote']

Did a Hub search - got all the info I need!

smiley32.gif