Friends List

Dibles

I see that friends have automatically been assigned to my profile. How do I delete them/manage them?

There seem to be two lists. One seems to be the PM "Buddy list" from the old site. The other list includes some names of Hubbers that I don't ever recall having chatted to.

Guest Agteros

I see that friends have automatically been assigned to my profile. How do I delete them/manage them?

There seem to be two lists. One seems to be the PM "Buddy list" from the old site. The other list includes some names of Hubbers that I don't ever recall having chatted to.

Check your settings. The default seems to be no approval...

The default is no approval but I somehow already have friends linked to my profile. I have gone through all the settings and cannot find any option to remove them as friends.

I've cleared out the Friends lists as it seems to have merged the Buddy Lists from the old forum. I've also set everyone's default to require approval for friends.

I've cleared out the Friends lists as it seems to have merged the Buddy Lists from the old forum. I've also set everyone's default to require approval for friends.

Thanks Admin.

Added two friends on the new site now they are not on the list ???Also cannot remove them as friends to re-apply for friends.... ADMIN HELP!!!