CW Cycles Wednesday ride - 23 June

Chris Willemse

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody. Yes we are having a ride tonight starting at 6.15 and 6.30.

we are going to be back in time for the Spain / Germany game

Now that the soccer and the Knysna festival is over we have no excuse not to be at the Wednesday training rides.

At the end of July is Die Burger MTB ride and the best to get in shape is to join us every Wendesday at 18.15 at Chris Willemse Cycles. We will have two rides again.

One that will be approximately 35km and one that will be 60km. So do not miss out and PLEASE bring those strong lights with. See you all this coming Wednesday at CWC

We will have our normal Wednesday ride from CWCycles again this week. Remember that we will have 2 starts. 1 at 18.15 for the not so fit riders and 18.30 for the fit riders. Very important to remember. No helmet and no lights give you a NO ride. See you all.

Chris, I think you should edit this mail 'heading' - I keep thinking it relates to the 23 June ( ? )

Hope weather is gonna be good - looks blerrie cold and chance of rain :-(

ps. further - its the 'not so strong and fast' guys that do the 18:15 - some are fit enough but can't keep up with the too young or too strong serious manne !

Thanks Lounge Lizard. I will try to delete the date on top otherwise we will start a new topic. Hope that it is not going to be to cold tomorrow.We will inform you all in the morning if the ride is still on for the evening.