I ate dust...

wesley_r

Dunno if there's already a thread like this (searched and couldn't find anything)... post your "I ate dust" photos...

I'll kick us off then - yesterday, Grabouw, rocky descent, too much speed, big rock meets front wheel and over I go...

:blink:

post-12904-058039700 1278926836.jpg

Oak Valley - Stupid fall coming down the third section of black route (just before that lung-busting climb) - Photo was taken about a week after the fall...

post-5386-085044900 1278927125.jpg

Dunno if there's already a thread like this (searched and couldn't find anything)... post your "I ate dust" photos...

I'll kick us off then - yesterday, Grabouw, rocky descent, too much speed, big rock meets front wheel and over I go...

Pffffff Lance crashed much harder :P

Seriously though - crashing sucks - especially the "everything hurts the day after" factor...

Wounds heal - chicks dig scars - keep uo the good work!

pfft! the airbags are PERMANENTLY deployed :lol:

in addition to the roasties, my left shoulder hurt like a mofo last night. I also just bought myself a new helmet - Fox Flux - it was the first ride with the helmet, as I came off i just thought "please, not the helmet" :D

pfft! the airbags are PERMANENTLY deployed :lol:

in addition to the roasties, my left shoulder hurt like a mofo last night. I also just bought myself a new helmet - Fox Flux - it was the first ride with the helmet, as I came off i just thought "please, not the helmet" :D

Fox Flux sake not the helmet!!!!

Shooo... you really are in the wars... first you crash..,, then you had an alergic reation to something you ate!!! you all swollen up!!!! :D

Shooo... you really are in the wars... first you crash..,, then you had an alergic reation to something you ate!!! you all swollen up!!!! :D

:ph34r: funny guy, i keeel you last :D

You guys are gay.. im sitting here with 3 broken ribs, cant breath, sneaze or cycle!! I wish i had a couple of scratches.

You guys are gay.. im sitting here with 3 broken ribs, cant breath, sneaze or cycle!! I wish i had a couple of scratches.

at least you still have masta bation

here is mine.....

Cracked my funny bone in a crash at The Sabie classic.....

Wonder why it's called a funny bone as it's not funny when you hit it.Hope that heals fast.

mtbking81, now you can't tell any more jokes?

I still have the other side....

But my jokes are only gonna be 75% as funny as it was before, it was only cracked and not Broken..... hehehehe

Ok thats not funny is it?