Tour de Korea team!

Super

haha julle laat my dink aan die 2 boere wat alby afrikaans is maar aan sukkel en engels met mekaar probeer praat(a.k.a willie van zyl en eric furstenberg)..

smiley17.gif he team heading for Korea comprise Team CSC/Marcello's Chris Willemse Jnr, Jeremy Maartens and Abdelbasset Hannachi, David George and MTN/Microsoft's Daniel Spence and Jonathan Kinnear.

Can anyone clear this for me:

smiley1.gif Is this a South African Team... which will wear SA colors or is it a csc team? I mean half the squad is csc and if it is a SA team, how did it come about that Hannachi is in the team? I understand he is Egyptian/Algerian? If its a csc funded team then thumbs up!!! if not smiley5.gif

Hallo 20cent and Desprinter.

This is not a National team but an invatation team selected by myself. It is inportant for me to sent the best possible team to Korea or any event that I get an invatation for.

I also had Jamie Ball from MTN and Michael Pepper and Dean Edwards from team Cemspec in the tour of East Java and HK/Shanghai. 

I am just glad that most of the other teams are prepared to work with me when in comes to invatations. Douglas was very helpfull as well as Barry Austen.