Never Ever, Ever.........

How much do you weigh again Dick? Do you think you were too close to the limit for the wheel you were riding?

I'm clueless about road stuff. Just discovered my 50cm Haro is a compact' date=' which is why it sounds small but it's not...
[/quote']

About 95Kg and I have 32 spoke rims with 2mm spokes. I have cheap heavy wheels as a continually broke the normal spokes.

But the good news............... I am loosing weight, I am sure of it. No Beer for three days already.smiley32.gif

Excellent Dick, good for you, just keep at it and the kilo?s will melt away!!Clap<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

chasing TRUCKS at NIGHT going 70 KM/H !! WTF dude. was this after your 3 liters of beer?

Must agree with slowjoe on that one....Confused

Count your lucky stars it was not a moerse pothole...coulda broke both wheels, frame and yourself...

So are your reactions any quicker with wine instead of beer...? Wink

The thing that bugs me is what they do to the cats after they removed there eyes to put on the roads. Think I need to report this to the SPCA.