SIngle Track and Forest

spattula

Hi Everyone

I am looking for more people to join once or twice a month on a big group ride in the Lebanon Forest or Grabouw area. Great single track, spectacular views, and fellow cyclists. Good training too and something different to the usual routes you'd normally cycle.

Was there this Sunday. Did 2 laps and the track is FAST. Still prefer Oak Vally but horses for courses I guess. The Grabouw ride is also nice but can "surprise" you.

Was there this Sunday. Did 2 laps and the track is FAST. Still prefer Oak Vally but horses for courses I guess. The Grabouw ride is also nice but can "surprise" you.

Hi

Thanks for the reply

Do you think it would be worthwhile to try and set up rides fortnightly perhaps changing the course everytime? Say Oak Valley one week then Grabouw the next and so on? Would be nice if you could get numbers up to about 10 - 15 people.

• 2 weeks later...

awesome idea

I have been riding alone for almost a year now as I don't know anyone else that rides been wanting to ride Lebanon for ages pm me if you organise this.